6 Common Traits of America’s Elite — Insights from Super Bowl LII
Afterall, everyone’s human!
Super Bowl LII concluded this weekend, with the Philadelphia Eagles winning their first Super Bowl title in a riveting contest. As with any Super Bowl, the Who’s Who of the country were present at the event.
Representation by state at Super Bowl LII
Super Bowl Audience Mix — Source: Near
- As expected, the stadium was packed, with fans from Pennsylvania and the New England region comprising at least 20% of the audience.
- Majority of the remaining audience came from New York, California, Texas, Minnesota and Florida.
With the cheapest ticket priced at $3,100 and the average ticket priced around $7,500, the game had some of the most affluent Americans in the audience.
We took this congregation as an opportunity to understand the common traits that America’s Elite share.
1. “It’s only Designer Brands for Me”…
Some of the designer brands that the elite prefer to shop at in the Fashion Capital —
- Sarah Pacini
- Elie Tahari
- Yigal Azrouel
- Bottega Veneta
2. All the World’s a Plate…
Cuisine Preferences of America’s Elite — Source: Near
They go the extra mile to get their favorite food and prefer experimenting with cuisines. While Italian, Mexican and Chinese are easily available, finding good restaurants for some of the other cuisines is harder.
For example, The Modern at New York is famous among its patrons for it’s French Cuisine.
3. Groceries and Coffee make them human again…
- They stock up on fresh foods and meat from ALDI, Stop & Shop, Trader Joe’s and are twice as likely to shop at ALDI than Whole Foods.
- Although there are coffee connoisseurs among this group, when on the go, they prefer to get their coffee as most of America does, at a Starbucks or the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts.
4. Sport is their Religion
While we found many of these NFL fans watching the NFL games at the respective stadiums (Gillette stadium and Lincoln Financial Field), they are also found watching the NBA at TD Garden, Staples Center among many of the other stadiums in the US.
Sports and fitness is also a part of their regular lifestyle, with many being spotted at Golf courses and Ski resorts all over the United States.
5. “Beam me up, Scotty” — to the Enterprise
While they might not own the famous Starship, if they rent, they prefer renting cars from Enterprise followed by Avis, Budget and Hertz.
6. And Finally, what happens in Vegas!
It’s no secret that they love the strip and spend a good amount of time at Casinos. Their favorite is the Cosmopolitan followed by The Venetian and M Resort.
Contact Us to use data for superior decision-making.
Also published in Medium.